Remus Robu Solicitors with its registered office at Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, Hertfordshire, N1 0QH, England, with company number: 12544353, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
Remus Robu Solicitors collects the following data:
1. Personal identification information:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
2. Technical identification information:
- device identifiers
- IP address
- time zone
- information about the individual pages you view
- information about how you interact with remusrobusolicitors.co.uk
How do we collect your data?
1. You directly provide Remus Robu Solicitors with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- complete and submit your contact details through any of our Contact options
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- sign up for promotions, newsletter or new products updates
- provide data to us optionally
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- browse remusrobusolicitors.co.uk
2. Technologies we use to collect data information:
- cookies - are data files stored on your device by the web browser to remember stateful information or to record your browsing activity. To view our Cookies Policy.
- log files - track actions occurring on remusrobusolicitors.co.uk and collect data
- web beacons, tags and pixels - are electronic files used to record information about how you browse remusrobusolicitors.co.uk
- web analytics - is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of web data to understand and optimise web usage
- CAPTCHA - is a service that protects the website from spam and abuse. It uses advanced risk analysis techniques to tell humans and bots apart
How will we use your data?
1. Remus Robu Solicitors collects your data so that we can:
- communicate with you
- conclude contracts
- improve and optimise remusrobusolicitors.co.uk - for example, by generating analytics about how our users browse and interact with the website
2. We may share your data with third parties to help us use your information for the reasons mentioned above:
a. Remus Robu Solicitors may share or disclose your personal data to affiliated companies or other trusted business partners providing services on our behalf such as for technical support, to evaluate the usefulness of our website, for marketing purposes (if we have your consent), or for other types of service delivery. We further may share your personal data via cookies with advertising networks, to the extent you give your consent.
b. We only share your Personal Data with these parties and other third parties mentioned above, including governmental authorities, as far as this is necessary to provide any services that you have requested or authorised, to protect your, our, or others’ rights, property or safety, to maintain the security of our services or if we are required to do so because of applicable laws, court or other governmental regulations, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any legal or criminal investigation or legal proceeding.
c. Some affiliates, as well as authorities, customers and suppliers to whom we may disclose your personal data, may be located outside of your country of domicile, potentially including countries such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from those in the country in which you are located. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data by implementing appropriate legal mechanisms, such as EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
How do we store your data?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. These follow technical and organisational measures generally accepted as appropriate security standards in the industry, including access controls, password, encryption, regular security assessments, and the like.
We maintain your data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to:
- information about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to the personal data held about you
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed
- object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller
Our website uses Google services to improve our content. By integrating these services, our site shares information with Google.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and improve our website and our services. You can opt out by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social media plug-ins
Social media plugins are a part of certain webpages of remusrobusolicitors.co.uk, and exist for social media providers (“Provider”) such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Youtube. When you visit a page by clicking such a plugin your browser will connect to the respective social media server. At the same time the Provider will know that you visited our website prior to landing on the social media site. If you are registered and have logged in with the Provider concerned, your visit can also be linked to your user account. The Providers in general do not provide specific information about which data is transmitted in the use of their social plugins. We therefore have no definitive ability to verify the content and scope of the transmitted data or its use by such Providers. For further information about this please consult the data protection stipulations of the relevant Provider. If you do not wish a Provider to collect data on you through our website, please deactivate the plugins in your web browser. If you wish to avoid a link to any existing user account, you must log out of the social media webpage before your visit to our website.
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com
Phone us: 07801 271 981
Write to us: Business Design Centre, 52 Upper Street, London, Hertfordshire, N1 0QH, England